Listed below are the requirements for and information pertaining to the Stig P. Orum Scholarship. An application can be completed and submitted online, or printed and mailed.
While our application is formatted as a typical academic scholarship, our foundation is especially interested in supporting young adults who are pursuing non-academic vocational education, training and trade careers. We want to encourage and welcome applicants who plan to pursue careers in the trades, such carpentry or welding or want to become electricians, plumbers, landscapers or truck-drivers.
- Applications are due: February 28th
- Applications can be submitted in two ways:
- Using the link below via our website using Jotform; Remember to upload and attach all required documents such as your transcript and letters of reference
- Print your application and send it via postal mail to this address:
Stig P. Orum Foundation
P.O. Box 506; St. Charles, IL 60174
- To be eligible for and receive an educational scholarship:
- Students must enrolled full or part time
- Applicants must prove financial need
- Applications must be accompanied by a letter of recommendation from a faculty member, counselor or advisor
- Applications must include a High school transcript
- SAT scores are optional
- Scholarships are awarded annually. If you’ve already received a scholarship grant, you may re-apply.